February 16, 2006
Chairman’s Objectives For 2005-06
The new constitution has been in place for just over a year, in the period leading up to the next AGM I need to ensure that:
· The objectives of the Supporters Club are met as defined by the constitution.
· The business committees are fully functioning, in terms of having an active chair for each of them and that they have sufficient manpower to enable them to fulfil their objectives.
· The commercial activities of the Supporters Club are run in a cost-effective and profitable manner, so as to be able to direct profits into the football club.
· All paid members of staff and volunteers understand new technology introduced at our retail outlets.
· All stock is properly ordered and accounted for.
· The Supporters Club can provide accurate and timely financial statements for the Football Club to aid its cash flow.
· The independence and interests of the Supporters Club are upheld in our dealings with Bristol Rovers Football Club.