Share Scheme Corporate Option
April 25, 2006
“Changes in football finances mean we need assistance to protect the future of Bristol Rovers. This new BRSC Share Scheme initiative offers companies an opportunity to take advantage of some real business benefits whilst at the same time supporting Bristol Rovers. Additionally, it helps the Supporters Club in getting further towards the objective of owning a 28% stake in Bristol Rovers, enabling fans to be represented at board level on the big decisions that effect the future of the club.” Those were the words of Director Kevin Spencer on the announcement of the Corporate Share Scheme Option.
When you sign YOUR company up to the Supporters Club Share Scheme Corproate Option, the first thing you do is gain an affinity with both regular subscribers to the scheme and the broader fanbase. It offers an opportunity to associate your company with more than 6000 Supporters who attend our home matches, over 3000 Supporters Club members and the near 1000 members of the Supporters Club Share Scheme.
When you join you also receive the opportunity to tajke advantage of these great benefits
- 50% Discount on meeting room hire costs at the Memorial Stadium
- Up to 10 XXXX Stand company season tickets discounted by 12.5%
- One corporate hospitality package for up to 4 people including a signed football
- Signed picture for up to five employees taken with players at pre season photo call
- 10% Discount on Stadium and programme advertising
- Company name listed as corporate sponsor in Supporters Club Share Scheme material and web site
- Signed framed shirt
It’s YOUR chance to make a difference with your company in partnership with Bristol Rovers.
To receive further information about the Bristol Rovers Supporters Club Share Scheme Corporate Option, please contact [email protected] , or telephone either of our shops, 199 (01179611772) or Pirate Leisure (01179096648) during normal working hours. On a match day Supporters Club Share Scheme advisors can be seen at the stadium at various locations. The Share Scheme Chairman is Associate Director David Brain, who is located in the match day caravan opposite the Memorial Gates.