Share Scheme Update November 2007
December 4, 2007
[image1]Following on from my initial summary of the Share Scheme position I can now report on November’s progress.
The amount of time needed to deal with the finalisation of the accounts of both the Supporters Club and the Share Scheme, together with the AGM has meant that the normal monthly purchase of shares has been delayed until December and will be reported on in my next update.
As mentioned previously, with some members’ contributions due on the last day of the month, banking deadlines mean that the monthly figures inevitably fluctuate a little as a result.
The statistics for the month of November are as follows:
- Contributions received totalled £5,195 from 344 members
- Cumulative contributions received from commencement of the Scheme totalled £646,761
- Cumulative Share Scheme contributions paid over by the Supporters Club to BRFC (1883) Ltd totalled £631,075
- Total no. of issued ordinary shares in BRFC (1883) Ltd was 3,211,104
- Percentage holding by Supporters Club was 9.41%
The Share Scheme runs through to December next year and joining information can be found here