Share Scheme Update January 2008
February 4, 2008
[image1]Following on from my initial summary of the Share Scheme position I can now report on January’s progress.
Delays over Christmas due to workloads has meant that the normal monthly purchase of shares had been delayed but are now included this month.
As mentioned previously, with some members’ contributions due on the last day of the month, banking deadlines mean that the monthly figures inevitably fluctuate a little as a result.
The statistics for the month of January are as follows:
- Contributions received totalled £5,849 from 356 members
- Cumulative contributions received from commencement of the Scheme totalled £657,781
- Cumulative Share Scheme contributions paid over by the Supporters Club to BRFC (1883) Ltd totalled £640,975
- Supporters Club holding at 31st January 2008 totalled 305,900
- Total no. of issued ordinary shares in BRFC (1883) Ltd was 3,216,504
- Percentage holding by Supporters Club was 9.51%
The Share Scheme runs through to December next year and joining information can be found here