Share Scheme Update February 2008
March 4, 2008
[image1]Following on from my initial summary of the Share Scheme position I can now report on February’s progress.
As mentioned previously, with some members’ contributions due on the last day of the month, banking deadlines mean that the monthly figures inevitably fluctuate a little as a result.
The statistics for the month of February are as follows:
- Contributions received totalled £5,892 from 320 members
- Cumulative contributions received from commencement of the Scheme totalled £663,673
- Cumulative Share Scheme contributions paid over by the Supporters Club to BRFC (1883) Ltd totalled £645,925
- Supporters Club holding at 29th February 2008 totalled 307,710
- Total no. of issued ordinary shares in BRFC (1883) Ltd was 3,361,660
- Percentage holding by Supporters Club was 9.15%
The Share Scheme runs through to December next year and joining information can be found here