Share Scheme Update April 2008
May 7, 2008
[image1]Following on from my initial summary of the Share Scheme position I can now report on April’s progress.
As mentioned previously, with some members’ contributions due on the last day of the month, banking deadlines mean that the monthly figures inevitably fluctuate a little as a result.
The statistics for the month of April are as follows:
- Contributions received totalled £5,238 from 347 members
- Cumulative contributions received from commencement of the Scheme totalled £674,441
- Cumulative Share Scheme contributions paid over by the Supporters Club to BRFC (1883) Ltd totalled £650,875
- Supporters Club holding at 30th April 2008 totalled 329,510
- Total no. of issued ordinary shares in BRFC (1883) Ltd was 3,383,460
- Percentage holding by Supporters Club was 9.74%
The Share Scheme runs through to December this year and joining information can be found here