Share Scheme Update to June 2008
August 27, 2008
[image1]Following on from my initial summary of the Share Scheme position I can now report on June’s progress.
As mentioned previously, with some members’ contributions due on the last day of the month, banking deadlines mean that the monthly figures inevitably fluctuate a little as a result.
The statistics for the month of June are as follows:
- Contributions received totalled £4,627 from 316 members
- Cumulative contributions received from commencement of the Scheme totalled £738,910 (inc. £55,000 from the Supporters Club)
- Cumulative Share Scheme contributions paid over by the Supporters Club to BRFC (1883) Ltd totalled £725,675 (inc. £55,000 above)
- Supporters Club total holding at 30th June 2008 was 336,710
- Total no. of issued ordinary shares in BRFC (1883) Ltd at 30th June 2008 was 3,716,234
- Percentage holding by Supporters Club was 9.06%
The Share Scheme runs through to December next year and joining information can be found here