Share Scheme Update to July 2008
August 27, 2008
[image1]Following on from my initial summary of the Share Scheme position I can now report on July’s progress.
As mentioned previously, with some members’ contributions due on the last day of the month, banking deadlines mean that the monthly figures inevitably fluctuate a little as a result.
The statistics for the month of July are as follows:
- Contributions received totalled £5,056 from 349 members
- Cumulative contributions received from commencement of the Scheme totalled £743,966
- Cumulative Share Scheme contributions paid over by the Supporters Club to BRFC (1883) Ltd totalled £730,625
- Supporters Club total holding at 31st July 2008 was 338,510
- Total no. of issued ordinary shares in BRFC (1883) Ltd at 31st July 2008 was 3,818,034
- Percentage holding by Supporters Club was 8.87%
The Share Scheme runs through to December next year and joining information can be found here