Share Scheme Update to November 2008
December 5, 2008
[image1]Following on from my initial summary of the Share Scheme position I can now report on November’s progress.
As mentioned previously, with some members’ contributions due on the last day of the month, banking deadlines mean that the monthly figures inevitably fluctuate a little as a result.
The statistics for the month of November are as follows:
- Contributions received totalled £4,456 from 312 members
- Cumulative contributions received from commencement of the Scheme totalled £763,184
- Cumulative Share Scheme contributions paid over by the Supporters Club to BRFC (1883) Ltd totalled £750,425
- Supporters Club total holding at 30th November 2008 was 345,710
- Total no. of issued ordinary shares in BRFC (1883) Ltd at 30th November 2008 was 4,575,498
- Percentage holding by Supporters Club was 7.56%
The Share Scheme runs through to December 2010 and joining information can be found here: