Share Scheme update to February 2009
March 2, 2009
[image1]Following on from my initial summary of the Share Scheme position I can now report on February’s progress.
As mentioned previously, with some members’ contributions due on the last day of the month, banking deadlines mean that the monthly figures inevitably fluctuate a little as a result.
The statistics for the month of February are as follows:
- Contributions received totalled £4,166 from 291 members
- Cumulative members’ contributions received from commencement of the Scheme totalled £777,031
- Cumulative Share Scheme contributions paid over by the Supporters Club to BRFC (1883) Ltd totalled £765,275
- Supporters Club total holding at 28th February 2009 was 351,110
- Total no. of issued ordinary shares in BRFC (1883) Ltd at 28th February 2009 was 4,888,556
- Percentage holding by the Supporters Club was 7.18%
The Share Scheme runs through to December 2010 and joining information can be found here: