Share Scheme Update to March 2009
April 3, 2009
[image1]Following on from my initial summary of the Share Scheme position I can now report on March’s progress.
As mentioned previously, with some members’ contributions due on the last day of the month, banking deadlines mean that the monthly figures inevitably fluctuate a little as a result.
The statistics for the month of March are as follows:
- Contributions received totalled £5,111 from 345 members
- Cumulative members’ contributions received from commencement of the Scheme totalled £782,142
- Cumulative Share Scheme contributions paid over by the Supporters Club to BRFC (1883) Ltd totalled £770,225
- Supporters Club total holding at 31st March 2009 was 352,910
- Total no. of issued ordinary shares in BRFC (1883) Ltd at 31st March 2009 was 4,890,356
- Percentage holding by the Supporters Club was 7.22%
The Share Scheme runs through to December 2010 and joining information can be found here: