Share Scheme Update to May 2009
June 3, 2009
[image1]Following on from my initial summary of the Share Scheme position I can now report on May’s progress.
As mentioned previously, with some members’ contributions due on the last day of the month, banking deadlines mean that the monthly figures inevitably fluctuate a little as a result.
The statistics for the month of May are as follows:
- Contributions received totalled £4,538 from 316 members
- Cumulative members’ contributions received from commencement of the Scheme totalled £791,324
- Cumulative Share Scheme contributions paid over by the Supporters Club to BRFC (1883) Ltd totalled £780,125
- Supporters Club total holding at 31st May 2009 was 356,510
- Total no. of issued ordinary shares in BRFC (1883) Ltd at 31st May 2009 was 4,893,956
- Percentage holding by the Supporters Club was 7.28%
The Share Scheme runs through to December 2010 and joining information can be found here: