Share Scheme Update to June 2009
July 10, 2009
[image1]Following on from my initial summary of the Share Scheme position I can now report on June’s progress.
As mentioned previously, with some members’ contributions due on the last day of the month, banking deadlines mean that the monthly figures inevitably fluctuate a little as a result.
The statistics for the month of June are as follows:
- Contributions received totalled £4,959 from 331 members
- Cumulative members’ contributions received from commencement of the Scheme totalled £796,283
- Cumulative Share Scheme contributions paid over by the Supporters Club to BRFC (1883) Ltd totalled £785,075
- Supporters Club total holding at 30th June 2009 was 358,310
- Total no. of issued ordinary shares in BRFC (1883) Ltd at 30th June 2009 was 4,895,756
- Percentage holding by the Supporters Club was 7.32%
The Share Scheme runs through to December 2010 and joining information can be found here: