Share Scheme Update to October 2009
November 13, 2009
[image1]Following on from my initial summary of the Share Scheme position I can now report on October’s progress.
As mentioned previously, with some members’ contributions due on the last day of the month, banking deadlines mean that the monthly figures inevitably fluctuate a little as a result.
The statistics for the month of October are as follows:
- Contributions received totalled £4,656 from 305 members
- Cumulative members’ contributions received from commencement of the Scheme totalled £814,890
- Cumulative Share Scheme contributions paid over by the Supporters Club to BRFC (1883) Ltd totalled £814,033
- Supporters Club total holding at 31st October 2009 was 368,840
- Total no. of issued ordinary shares in BRFC (1883) Ltd at 31st October 2009 was 4,906,287
- Percentage holding by the Supporters Club was 7.52%
The Share Scheme runs through to December 2010 and joining information can be found here: