Share Scheme update to November 2009
December 11, 2009
Following on from my initial summary of the Share Scheme position I can now report on November’s progress.
As mentioned previously, with some members’ contributions due on the last day of the month, banking deadlines mean that the monthly figures inevitably fluctuate a little as a result.
The statistics for the month of November are as follows:
- Contributions received totalled £4,426 from 307 members
- Cumulative members’ contributions received from commencement of the Scheme totalled £819,316
- Cumulative Share Scheme contributions paid over by the Supporters Club to BRFC (1883) Ltd totalled £818,983
- Supporters Club total holding at 30th November 2009 was 370,640
- Total no. of issued ordinary shares in BRFC (1883) Ltd at 30th November 2009 was 4,908,087
- Percentage holding by the Supporters Club was 7.55%
The Share Scheme runs through to December 2010 and joining information can be found here: