Share scheme update to December 2009
January 5, 2010
[image1]Following on from my initial summary of the Share Scheme position I can now report on December’s progress.
As mentioned previously, with some members’ contributions due on the last day of the month, banking deadlines mean that the monthly figures inevitably fluctuate a little as a result.
The statistics for the month of December are as follows:
- Contributions received totalled £4,429 from 308 members
- Cumulative members’ contributions received from commencement of the Scheme totalled £823,745
- Cumulative Share Scheme contributions paid over by the Supporters Club to BRFC (1883) Ltd totalled £823,933
- Supporters Club total holding at 31st December 2009 was 372,440
- Total no. of issued ordinary shares in BRFC (1883) Ltd at 31st December 2009 was 4,909,887
- Percentage holding by the Supporters Club was 7.59%
The Share Scheme runs through to December 2010 and joining information can be found here: