Share Scheme update
January 25, 2010
Share Scheme News
I hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year on celebrations. Once again a special thanks also to all Share Scheme Members past and present for your support. With the enforced break due to the weather I am sure you will be desperate to see some games and hopefully by the time you are reading these notes we will have secured our first points of 2010 away at Huddersfield last Tuesday.
Below is the summary of the current share scheme position to December 2009:-
· Contributions received totaled £4,429 from 308 members
· Cumulative members’ contributions received from commencement of the Scheme totaled £823,745
· Supporters Club total holding at 30th November 2009 was 372,440
· Total no. of issued ordinary shares in BRFC (1883) Ltd at 31st December 2009 was 4,909,887
· Percentage holding by the Supporters Club was 7.59%
Can I remind members those entitled to matchday meals (and any of the other benefits) that these need to be booked through Clare McDonagh at Pirate Leisure during office hours on (0117) 909 6648 or e-mail to [email protected] Any members unsure of their entitlement can contact Clare for further advice.
After today there are two remaining matches that have been designated for meals for those entitled:-