Designers Step Forward
March 5, 2015
Can you design a successful and popular leisure shirt?
The “Bristol Rovers Retail Panel” have some space allocated within the club’s retail outlets to display products that fans have developed. They are informed that this space is big enough to display up to 6 items of clothing.
With the end of the season drawing near the panel have already designed five products but would appreciate the help of supporters to create a sixth item. The five products so far are:
1. Yellow 1883 logo on a black Polo Shirt
2. 1883 logo on a long sleeved Sweater (colours undecided)
3. A Stuart Sinclair t-Shirt (black on white)
4. Goodnight Irene song sheet T-shirt (white on blue)
5. Goodnight Irene ‘swoosh’ text T-shirt.
The Retail Panel are running a competition for fans to submit t-shirt designs. Supporters will decide which design they like the best and the winning designer will receive a complimentary copy of their winning design. The Panel decided that Facebook was the best means to help fans upload images and to gauge the popularity of designs submitted.
The details of the Competition can be found here: COMPETITION and RULES
The Retail Panel state that they are open to suggestions on how to develop their initiatives in the future, whilst maintaining a degree of independence from the club.
The Panel fully expect, when stock sells out, that this idea will become more regular, until eventually all six designs are by fans and approved by fans.
They urge supporters to “Let your creative juices flow!”
These are some of the early entries.
THE RULES ARE:-
1) The design must be original and not subject to copyright.
2) The design must be just one colour (to aid affordable, screen printing)
3) The design must not contain any profanity or anti-Bristol City sentiment.
4) With regret, we are unable to accept competition submissions outside of this Facebook ‘Event’….
5) Closing date for submissions is FRIDAY 13th MARCH.
THE DESIGN WITH THE MOST AMOUNT OF ‘LIKES’ WILL BE DECLARED THE WINNER.
(In special circumstances the Retail Panel may run a Poll).