April 14, 2015
There are THREE days left for you to vote for
1. Your Player of The Year,
2. Your Young Player of The Year and
3. Your Goal Of The Season.
Bristol Rovers Goal Of The Season 2014/2015.
The list below are the FIVE goals nominated the most by supporters.
1. Ollie Clarke v. Eastleigh. AWAY. 30/09/2014. (4 min 45 secs in.)
2. Ollie Clarke v. AFC Telford United. HOME. 01/11/2014.
3. Stuart Sinclair v. Gateshead. HOME. 19/12/2014. (12 mins 10 secs in.)
4. Tom Parkes v. Altrincham. HOME. 21/02/2015. (3mins 30 secs in.)
5. Ellis Harrison v. FC Halifax Town. AWAY. 14/03/2015. (4 minutes in.)
The voting slips will be available from Saturday 11th April 2015.
The deadline for voting is Friday 17th April 2015.
Please let us know your opinion in one of the following three ways:–
1. Via Nomination Slips found around the stadium in various locations at The Southport match on Saturday 11th.
(such as the bar areas, with the programme sellers and the BRSC cabin.)
The Nomination boxes will be found in locations such as the Supporters Club cabin at the Southport match.
2. Using email. Click:- HERE.
(Please only vote from Saturday 11th April onwards.)
3. Using the Nomination slips in the BRSC shop at Two Mile Hill Road when we reopen.
So get nominating.
The Nomination form will be similar to this:-
BRISTOL ROVERS SUPPORTERS CLUB
Player of the Year Voting Slip 2014/15.
Player of the Year.
Young Player of the Year.
Those eligible for YPOTY are Ellis Harrison, Jake Gosling and Tom Lockyer.
( Any loan players must have made 10 appearances for Rovers. No one player can win both awards. Multiple votes will not count. Slips to be returned by Friday 18th April 2015.)
Goal of the Season Voting Slip 2014/15.
1. Ollie Clarke v. Eastleigh. AWAY. 30/09/2014.
2. Ollie Clarke v. AFC Telford. HOME. 01/11/2014.
3. Stuart Sinclair v. Gateshead. HOME. 19/12/2014.
4. Tom Parkes v. Altrincham. HOME. 21/02/2015.
5. Ellis Harrison v. Halifax. AWAY. 14/03/2015.
6. Other. Please specify……………………………
(Please circle which one of the above goals you think deserves to be voted Goal of the Season.)