BTEC Plus Futsal
April 23, 2015
Want to study BTEC and play Futsal for Bristol Rovers?
If you achieve at least 4 Grade C or better GCSE passes or a Pass in a Level 2 BTEC then……………
You have the option of joining the Bristol Rovers Futsal and Education Scholarship.
The course will be starting in September 2015 and there are a few places still remaining.
After your GCSE exams there are many options available to you for the next two years.
- A Levels,
- College courses,
- An apprenticeship,
- Diploma courses,
- Straight into employment.
So how do you decide what the next step is for you?
Staying at school or going to college is the right choice for some but not for everyone.
With this course you can gain a first class educational qualification that can eventually lead onto university.
Learning at Bristol Rovers means you will be one of only 16 scholars and receive more one to one teaching.
Bristol Rovers are offering an opportunity for 16 and 17 year olds to pursue a Futsal and Education scholarship.
With the football club you will study to Level 3 in BTEC as well as play Futsal every day.
During the Scholarship you can gain qualifications that help find employment in the sport and leisure industry.
You will also compete in a professional Futsal environment for Bristol Rovers against other football clubs.
WHAT IS THE COURSE?
* Level 3 BTEC National Extended Diploma in Sport – equivalent to 3 A Levels.
* Full time 2 year course based at The Memorial Stadium.
* 8 hours of education per week.
* 8 hours of futsal per week including training and fixtures.
* Starting in September 2015.
* Fully-funded scholarship course.
* Undertake coaching qualifications.
* Work experience and employment opportunities in the sport and leisure industry.
* The opportunity of becoming a Futsal player and play in the FA Futsal National League.
* Fixtures versus other football clubs such as Cardiff City, Portsmouth and Southampton.
* You will be professionally trained by Bristol Rovers coaches.
* Become part of Bristol Rovers Football Club
* Represent BRFC at Futsal, study at The Memorial Stadium, access to tickets, as well as other club benefits.
If you would like to know more about the course, you can either:-
1. Phone John Moody on 0117 522 581 or
2. email [email protected] or
3. Adobe Acrobat document [1.2 MB]