Can It Be 1883?
April 27, 2015
Many thanks to all those supporters who buy the Investing In Youth 50/50 tickets.
You helped set a record prize fund of £1,852 at the Alfreton Town match.
This also means that a further £1,852 is available to be given over to the Bristol Rovers FC Academy.
Can we possibly achieve £1,883 at some future match? Probably not.
The list below shows a picture of prize totals that very few could reasonably have anticipated this season.
We now have had 5 of the TOP 10 prize funds given out in this season.
Not too bad in the circumstances.
Can the total prize fund against Forest Green Rovers AGAIN smash the all-time record?
It will only do so if Bristol Rovers supporters at home matches continue to buy tickets.
The list below shows the Top 10 50/50 Prize Totals.
1. Saturday 25th April 2015 v. Alfreton Town. £1,752 + £100 = £1,852.
2. Saturday 3rd May 2014 v. Mansfield Town. £1,498.
3. Saturday 11th April 2015 v. Southport. £100 + £1,337 = £1,437.
4. Sunday 9th March 2008 v. West Brom. £1,380.
5. Saturday 16th February 2008 v. Southampton. £1,340.
6. Saturday 7th January 2012 v. Aston Villa. £1,302.
7. Friday 3rd April 2015 v. FC Chester. £100 + £1,147 = £1,247.
Joint 8. Thursday 1st January 2015 v. Torquay United. £100 + £1,142 = £1,242.
Joint 8. Saturday 20th April 2013 v. Accrington Stanley. £1,242.
10. Saturday 7th March 2015 v. Eastleigh. £100 + £1,085 = £1,185.
Where do we think the Prize Total for Sunday 3rd May 2015 v. FGR will go on this list?