June 30, 2015
LATEST NEWS ON TICKETS
1. Today is the last day for season ticket holders to guarantee their current seats. Existing season ticket holders were given until Tuesday 30th June 2015 to renew.
2. Bristol Rovers FC have announced that they can no longer accept finance forms for 2015/16 Season Tickets. They apologise for any inconvenience this causes. Due to the six week period required to process the transaction, payment could not be guaranteed in time for the supporter to receive their Season Ticket book.
It may be easier to purchase your season ticket online:- CLICK HERE.
3. 2015/16 Season Tickets can be purchased by visiting –
- Bristol Rovers Supporters Club Shop at 199 Two Mile Hill Rd,
- Pirate Leisure at the Memorial Stadium, OR
- Over the phone by calling 01179 096 648 (Use Option 1.)
4. Ticket prices for the Home pre-season friendlies fixtures are:-HERE
5. Details of tickets for the August Home matches can be found:-HERE
6. Match ticket details can be found:- HERE.