August 17, 2015
The BRSC Coach for Luton Town is Sold Out.
Match Tickets are on sale until midday on Tuesday 18th August 2015.
Luton Town – Tuesday August 18th 2015.
Sky Bet League 2, Kick-Off 7.45pm.
ALL TICKET MATCH – PURCHASED IN ADVANCE ONLY.
SEATS (Covered End):
Ticket Prices (All Seats) are as follows:
Adults, – £18, Under 22/Over 65, – £13, Over 75, – £10, Under 18, – £6, Under 10, – £3.
COACH FARE: £21. (Non-Members £26.)
(COACH SOLD OUT……14th August 2015)
DEPART: Kingsway – 2.30pm, The Mem – 3.00pm.
STADIUM: Kenilworth Road Average Attendance 14/15: 8,702
Total capacity: 10,226 Away capacity: 1,500 Seats
Web Site: www.lutontown.co.uk
Tel: 01582 416 976
HOW TO GET THERE: – SAT NAV: LU4 8AW
Estimated Fuel Cost of return trip from Bristol: £50.48
1. Take M4 East before joining the M25 North.
2. At junction 21, take the M1 North turning.
3. Leave the M1 at Junction 11 and take the A505 towards Luton.
4. Go through one set of traffic lights and at the 1st roundabout, turn right into Chaul End Lane.
5. At the next roundabout turn left into Hatters Way, whilst continuing down Hatters Way
6. Kenilworth Road will be visible on your left.
Disabled Supporters (non Wheelchair) pay one category lower than normal. A carer, if required, is free.
Wheelchair supporters should contact Luton Town Ticket Office direct on 01582 416976.