August 24, 2015
Did you read the Barnet Pirate, the BRFC matchday programme?
Two weeks ago we invited feedback from supporters about the Pirate.
Would you be willing to pay for a digital programme in the future?
Did you know that you can subscribe to the programme and have it sent to you for the whole season?
We still welcome your thoughts and suggestions.
The number of pages in the programme has increased from 56 to 68.
The cover price remains at £3.00.
IF you did pick up a copy please let us know:-
1. What are the best sections or articles from your point of view?
2. Which parts of The Pirate programme do you always read and enjoy?
3. What is it about The Pirate programme that make you buy one regularly?
4. What suggestions or ideas do you have to enhance the programme?
IF you did not pick up a copy please let us know:-
1. Why do you not usually purchase The Pirate?
2. What might persuade you to buy a programme on a more regular basis?
Please let us know your views and we will feed back to Keith and his team.
To contact us:- CLICK HERE