October 15, 2015
On The Wall
1. Who has scored 9 goals and conceded 3 in their last three matches?
2. Who has won their last two away games?
3. Who is looking forward to their 4th win on the trot on Saturday 17th October 2015?
4. Whose results in the last three matches have been 2-0, 4-3 and 3-0?
5. Who won their last away match on the 3rd October by 4 goals to 3?
Funnily enough, both Mansfield Town and Bristol Rovers.
Tuesday 29th September v. Stevenage (A) Won 2-0.
Saturday 3rd October v. Dagenham & Redbridge (A) Won 4-3.
Saturday 10th October v. Newport County (H) Won 3-0.
Tuesday 29th September v. Hartlepool (A) Won 3-0.
Saturday 3rd October v. Morecambe (A) Won 4-3.
Tuesday 6th October v. Wycombe Wanderers (H) Won 2-0.
Does this sequence suggest that a dreary and uninspiring goalless draw is on the cards?