S. T. Now On Sale
March 14, 2016
Bristol Rovers Season Tickets for the 2016/17 season are on sale as of 14/03/2016.
Initial Season Ticket prices have been frozen for a sixth successive campaign.
The one exception is the small increase in the Family Saver Ticket Prices for the Family Terrace.
In purchasing a season ticket you will be entitled to :-
- Huge reductions on Match Day prices
- Priority booking for Cup and Play Off fixtures
- An Option to pay over 10 monthly instalments
- Entry to 23 League games
- Priority booking for away fixture tickets
Supporters who purchase a Season Ticket up to, and including, 22nd April will be entered into a FREE draw.
The winner will have the cost of their season ticket refunded.
Those supporters Under 11 can qualify for FREE tickets when joining the Under 11 membership scheme.
These tickets must be purchased alongside one full paying adult.
Adult season tickets for 2016/17 are available from only £260 and just £112 for supporters aged over 65.
Young people under 21 years of age can purchase their season ticket for £130.
A full list of the 2016/17 Season Ticket Prices is available :- Click Here
To purchase your season ticket there are several options :-
- Online at www.brfctickets.com
- Visiting the Bristol Rovers Supporters Club Shop. This is at 199 Two Mile Hill Road, BS15 1AZ.
- Phoning the Supporters Club on 0117 961 1772 during office hours.
- Visiting Pirate Leisure at The Memorial Stadium.
- Phoning Pirate Leisure on 0117 909 6648 – option 1, during office hours.
This can be done in person or over the phone, on 0117 952 4001.
Prices are fixed at the initial price level until the 22nd of April 2016.