Two To Go
April 27, 2016
Bristol Rovers Season Tickets for the 2016/17 season are on sale.
The Price Freeze ends on Friday the 29th of April 2016 so it may be sensible to buy before that date.
Over 1,765 supporters have bought Season Tickets for the North Terrace. (@1500 on 28/04/16 )
Over 765 supporters have bought Season Tickets for the East Terrace. (@1500 on 28/04/16 )
Over 630 supporters have bought Season Tickets for the West Enclosure. (@1500 on 28/04/16 )
Over 205 supporters have bought Season Tickets for the Family Enclosure. (@1500 on 28/04/16 )
Stand seats are at a premium for the 2016/17 season.
In purchasing a season ticket you will be entitled to :-
- Reductions on Match Day prices
- Priority booking for Cup and Play Off fixtures
- An Option to pay over 10 monthly instalments
- Entry to 23 League games
- Priority booking for away fixture tickets
Supporters who purchased a Season Ticket up to, and including, 22nd April were entered into a FREE draw.
The winner will have the cost of their season ticket refunded.
Those supporters Under 11 can qualify for FREE tickets when joining the Under 11 membership scheme.
These tickets must be purchased alongside one full paying adult.
Adult season tickets for 2016/17 are available from only £260.
Tickets for those supporters aged over 65 cost from £112.
Young people under 21 years of age can purchase their season ticket for £130.
A full list of the 2016/17 Season Ticket Prices is available :- Click Here
To purchase your season ticket there are several options :-
- Online at www.brfctickets.com
- Visiting the Bristol Rovers Supporters Club Shop at 199 Two Mile Hill Road, BS15 1AZ.
- Phoning the Supporters Club on 0117 961 1772 during office hours.
- Visiting Pirate Leisure at The Memorial Stadium.
- Phoning Pirate Leisure on 0117 909 6648 – option 1, during office hours.
Ambulant Disabled, wheelchair users and carers should contact Clare McDonagh at Pirate Leisure directly.
This can be done in person or over the phone, on 0117 952 4001.
Prices are frozen at the initial price level until Friday the 29th of April 2016.