May 7, 2016
Bristol Rovers FC are delighted at the response from supporters.
Speaking of the sales total, Chairman Steve Hamer said; “The increase in the number of season tickets sold is nothing short of amazing.
“We all feel that we are embarking on a journey that will see us progress up the leagues and delighted that so many of our supporters have the same vision as us.
“The support given to the Al Qadi family, to the Board of Directors and to Darrell and the players is appreciated by all of us and we are delighted that so many supporters want to join us on our journey.”
A full list of the 2016/17 Season Ticket Prices is available :- Click Here
To purchase your season ticket there are several options :-
- Online at www.brfctickets.com
- Visiting the Bristol Rovers Supporters Club Shop. This is at 199 Two Mile Hill Road, BS15 1AZ.
- Phoning the Supporters Club on 0117 961 1772 during office hours.
- Visiting Pirate Leisure at The Memorial Stadium.
- Phoning Pirate Leisureon 0117 909 6648 – option 1, during office hours.
Ambulant Disabled, wheelchair users and carers should contact Clare McDonagh at Pirate Leisure directly.
This can be done in person or over the phone, on 0117 952 4001.