Way Out Bristol
May 13, 2016
Over the next few days will be posted some of the rounds of the recent BRSC Quiz.
Here is Round Five.
Round 5. Way out Bristol!
If you left Bristol on the following roads what would be the first place outside the city boundary?
(Here are the Answers to Round Four.)
Round 4. The Year 2015
1. Why should all Gasheads remember the birthday of Princess Charlotte of Cambridge?
It was on the Second of May!
2. Killed by a drone strike in 2015, how was Mohammed Emwazi usually referred to in the UK press?
3. On the 21st December 2015 Cardiff celebrated the 60th anniversary of what occasion?
Becoming the capital city of Wales
4. Five people were badly hurt on an Alton Towers ride in June. What was the name of the rollercoaster they were riding?
5. The Met Office began naming storms in 2015, what was the first one in November?
6. Which British bridge was given Unesco World Heritage Site status in July?
Forth Bridge (rail)
7. For what reason did Andreas Lubitz make world news in 2015 ?
German wings co-pilot who deliberately crashed his plane in the French Alps
8. Which horse won the 2015 Grand National?
9. Which best-selling British-born author who later became a US citizen, and whose books have sold more than 500 million copies, died in September?
10. Wembley 2015. We all know who took the last penalty but who took the Gas’s first spot kick?
(Round Seven and The Answers to Round Five will be posted tomorrow.)