May 17, 2016
Over the last few days have been posted some of the rounds of the recent BRSC Quiz.
Here is Round Ten.
Round 10. Utter Trivia
1. Who are Renegade and Renaissance to the American Secret Service?
2. Which vegetable was the first to be canned?
3. What is Cryptozoology?
4. Early explorers described what creatures as having deer-like heads, standing like men and hopping like frogs?
5. What is the most times a piece of paper can be folded in half?
6. Prior to the invention of rubber erasers what foodstuff was used to erase pencil marks?
7. The two words “Jesus Wept“ is the shortest verse in the bible – True of False?
8. According to a study, how long on average can women keep a secret?
9. At what age do most people start to shrink in height, 30, 40, 50 or 60?
10. What is the world constipation record measured in days to the nearest 5?
(Here are the Answers to Round Nine.)
Round 9. Words
All of the answers are four-letter words starting with the letter G.
1. This lady‘s real name is Stefani Germanotta?
2. Clarified butter?
3. To castrate, e.g. an animal?
4. A disease in which defective metabolism of uric acid causes acute arthritis?
5. A spiritual teacher, guide or confessor?
6. Five imperial fluid ounces?
7. Provoke a reaction from someone by continuously annoying or upsetting them?
8. An informal term for an award or medal?
9. Rum and water?
10. City where the football stadium was originally named the Arnold Schwarzenegger Stadium?
Graz (AS born 1 mile away)
(Round Six and the Answers to Round Ten will be posted tomorrow.)