May 23, 2016
Bristol Rovers Season Tickets for the 2016/17 season remain on sale.
Over 1,930 supporters have bought Season Tickets for the North Terrace. ( 50% Sold @2359 on 22/05/16 )
Over 840 supporters have bought Season Tickets for the East Terrace. ( 37% Sold @2359 on 22/05/16 )
Over 690 supporters have bought Season Tickets for the West Enclosure. ( 79% Sold @2359 on 22/05/16 )
Over 230 supporters have bought Season Tickets for the Family Enclosure. ( 33% Sold @2359 on 22/05/16 )
3,900 terrace tickets remain available.
Stand seats are at a premium for the 2016/17 season.
In purchasing a season ticket you will be entitled to :-
- Reductions on Match Day prices
- Priority booking for Cup and Play Off fixtures
- An Option to pay over 10 monthly instalments
- Entry to 23 League games
- Priority booking for away fixture tickets
Supporters Under 11 qualify for FREE tickets when joining the Under 11 Membership Scheme.
These FREE tickets for Under 11 supporters must be acquired alongside one full paying adult.
A full list of the 2016/17 Season Ticket Prices is available :- Click Here
The price for season tickets from Saturday 30th April 2016 is indicated below.
To purchase your season ticket there are several options :-
- Online at www.brfctickets.com
- Visiting the Bristol Rovers Supporters Club Shop at 199 Two Mile Hill Road, BS15 1AZ.
- Phoning the Supporters Club on 0117 961 1772 during office hours.
- Visiting Pirate Leisure at The Memorial Stadium.
- Phoning Pirate Leisure on 0117 909 6648 – option 1, during office hours.
Ambulant Disabled, wheelchair users and carers should contact Clare McDonagh at Pirate Leisure directly.
This can be done in person or over the phone, on 0117 952 4001.