May 31, 2016
Review Of The Bristol Rovers Supporters Club 50/50 Draw.
We welcome any comments, concerns or compliments you have about the 50/50 Draw.
To let us know your thoughts, please Contact Us:- HERE
Many thanks to those who have contacted us about the 50/50 scheme in previous end-of-season reviews.
To find out how the 50/50 funds raised for the BRFC Youth Academy are used:- CLICK HERE
As a consequence of previous reviews we have changed the following:-
1. During the 2013/14 season we introduced a fixed second prize of £100.
The value of the second fixed prize may itself now be worth reviewing for the season ahead.
2. For the 2014/15 season we added more sellers and a closer link with programme sellers.
We are grateful for the extra sellers and welcome offers of assistance for next season from supporters.
3. For the 2015/16 season we introduced the Super Draw which took place at the Luton Town match.
The rules for the Super Draw can be found:- HERE
4. During the 2015/16 season we made the sellers more visible by adding distinctive umbrellas.
Many thanks to Roman Glass for their sponsorship and Engravatec Signs for their umbrella design.
We organise an annual review on how we run the 50/50 match day draw to see if we can make any improvements.
If you have any ideas on how we can make it more successful in the future, we would welcome your views.
Whether or not you normally buy tickets on a regular basis, please tell us your experience on:-
1. how easy it is to buy,
2. how visible the sellers are,
3. the location of sellers,
4. the 50/50 prize structure, and
5. the overall aim(s) of the scheme.
Before we make any more changes we are keen to take on board comments from the wider membership.
The BRSC EC will then consider any proposed amendments in a meeting scheduled for mid-June.
We will then report their decisions to you.
Thank you very much for taking the time to contact us.