Away Travel Review
May 31, 2016
Supporters Away Travel 2015/2016 Review.
We welcome any comments, concerns or compliments you have concerning the BRSC Away Travel service.
To let us know your thoughts, please Contact Us:- HERE
Many thanks to those members who have contacted us about the Away travel service in the previous reviews.
In previous reviews we have asked for your views on the following:-
1. Existing pick-up points,
2. Routes taken between pick-up points and the routes to matches,
3. Pricing structure and general level of prices,
4. Booking procedure and the process of obtaining tickets,
5. Timing of trips in terms of departure time and arrival time,
6. General travel issues, such as the time and place of stops on both the outward and return journeys.
7. Service level overall, including the coach stewards and the standard of the coach provided for the trips.
As a result of seeking your views previously we made some adjustments in the last few seasons.
1. We have brought in a changed starting point of the Kingsway from the start of the 2014/15 season.
This meant the previous double visit to the busy Kingswood shopping centre was avoided.
2. We have introduced a two-tier pricing policy from the start of the 2015/16 season.
The cost for BRSC members who use the official travel coach is £5 less than for non-members.
3. We leave slightly earlier to matches than in the past.
Our aim is to generally arrive between 60 minutes and 90 minutes before the match begins whenever possible.
Traffic conditions mean that this is not always possible.
Before bringing in any changes proposed by members, discussions over any key proposals will be held with:-
1. the Away travel organisers,
2. our Away coach operator,
3. the regular coach stewards.
We intend to revisit the BRSC Guidelines for Coach stewards for the 2016/17 season.
The BRSC EC will consider any proposed amendments in a mid-June meeting.
We will then report their decisions to you.
Thank you very much for taking the time to contact us.