June 14, 2016
Bristol Rovers Season Tickets for the 2016/17 season remain on sale.
As of Monday 13th June 2016 the BRFC Supporters Liaison Officer has tweeted that 4,732 are sold.
The deadline date for applications by those wishing to purchase a Season Ticket on Finance has now passed.
About 1,900 Tickets remain available for the North Terrace.
About 1,450 Tickets remain available for the East Terrace.
About 450 Tickets remain available for the Family Terrace.
About 180 Tickets remain available for the West Terrace.
Approximately 3,980 terrace tickets remain available. (@0900 hrs on 17/06)
Stand seats are at a premium for the 2016/17 season.
In purchasing a season ticket you will be entitled to :-
- Reductions on Match Day prices
- Priority booking for Cup and Play Off fixtures
- An Option to pay over 10 monthly instalments
- Entry to 23 League games
- Priority booking for away fixture tickets
BRFC 2016/17 Terrace Season Tickets can be purchased :- HERE
To purchase your season ticket there are several options :-
- Online at www.brfctickets.com
- Visiting the Bristol Rovers Supporters Club Shop at 199 Two Mile Hill Road, BS15 1AZ.
- Phoning the Supporters Club on 0117 961 1772 during office hours.
- Visiting Pirate Leisure at The Memorial Stadium.
- Phoning Pirate Leisure on 0117 909 6648 – option 1, during office hours.
Ambulant Disabled, wheelchair users and carers should contact Clare McDonagh at Pirate Leisure directly.
This can be done in person or over the phone, on 0117 952 4001.