Away In 2016/17
July 15, 2016
BRISTOL ROVERS F.C. – COACH TRAVEL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Passengers are reminded of the terms and conditions whilst travelling on the Official BRSC coaches.
- Coaches will be stewarded by a BRSC representative who is responsible for the safety of passengers and the decision of the coach steward is final. Passengers must comply with any reasonable directives given by the BRSC coach stewards. Those travelling on the coaches do so at their own risk.
- Smoking, including electronic cigarettes, will not be permitted on the coach. Anyone smoking may be ejected from the coach or refused travel.
- No alcoholic drink is permitted on the coach. Anyone bringing alcohol onto the coach or appearing to be under the influence of alcohol may be ejected or refused travel.
- Supporters are expected to respect other passengers on the coach by not bringing on hot food, playing loud music, shouting or doing anything that is intended to cause a nuisance to others.
- BRSC and the coach provider recommend that no items are left on the coach. BRSC and the coach provider cannot be held liable for lost or stolen property. It is your responsibility to collect all your belongings at the end of your journey.
- The coach steward has the authority to search any bags or belongings to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions. Refusal to be searched may result in your travel being refused.
- Choosing the location for breaks is the joint responsibility of the steward and the coach driver.
- In the interest of safety, passengers must be seated while on route; unless using the toilet or obtaining something from their baggage. On arrival, passengers should remain seated until the coach has reached the drop off point at the away stadium.
- BRSC allows supporters aged 16 and over to travel unaccompanied on the Official BRSC coaches to away fixtures. Juniors, aged under 16, will NOT be allowed to travel on the Away coaches without a responsible Adult. A maximum of two Juniors under 16 may travel with each responsible Adult.
- BRSC expect the highest standards of behaviour from all passengers. Unacceptable behaviour may result in the supporter being asked to leave the coach and not allowed to travel in the future.
- Coaches will depart promptly to and from an away game. We do not wait for late passengers and do not take responsibility for their welfare if they are late. All supporters are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Passengers are expected not to use inciting behaviour towards the opposing fans which may result in the coach being the target of abuse and violence from the opposing supporters.
- BRSC reserves the right to refuse the sale of a travel ticket. Supporters guilty of behaviour that breaches this code of conduct may have a ban imposed upon them.
THE AWAY FANS FIXTURE GUIDE
Sat 6 Aug Scunthorpe United – Click HERE
Sat 20 Aug Southend United – Click HERE
Tue 23 Aug Chelsea – Click HERE
Sat 27 Aug Swindon Town – Click HERE
Sat 17 Sep Bradford City – Click HERE
Tue 20 Sep Swindon Town – Click HERE
Tue 27 Sep Sheffield United – Click HERE
Sat 01 Oct Northampton Town – Click HERE
Tue 18 Oct MK Dons – Click HERE
Sat 22 Oct Oldham Athletic – Click HERE
Sat 05 Nov Crawley Town – Click HERE
Sat 12 Nov Millwall – Click HERE
Sat 26 Nov Chesterfield – Click HERE
Sat 17 Dec Shrewsbury Town – Click HERE
Sat 02 Jan Charlton Athletic – Click HERE
Sat 14 Jan Fleetwood Town – Click HERE
Sat 21 Jan Walsall – Click HERE
Sat 04 Feb Rochdale – Click HERE
Sat 18 Feb Port Vale – Click HERE
Tue 28 Feb Bolton Wanderers – Click HERE
Sat 04 Mar Oxford United – Click HERE
Tue 14 Mar Bury – Click HERE
Sat 25 Mar Coventry City – Click HERE
Sat 08 Apr AFC WIMBLEDON – Click HERE
Fri 14 Apr
Sat 22 Apr
(This will be updated as the season progresses.)
Away Travel Service Information
KINGSWOOD: –The pick up point is The Kingsway, near Two Mile Hill Primary School.
MEMORIAL STADIUM: – The pick up point is The Memorial Stadium Car Park.
Check coach departure times on ticket for alterations to these advertised times, which are occasionally subject to change.
COACH TICKETS – Tel: 0117 9611 772
Available from the Supporters Club shop, Pirate Leisure at the Memorial Stadium and in the Clubhouse bar on match days before the game.
Please book up early, as all bookings are subject to availability. We will occasionally close the bookings after filling a coach if the demand is judged to be too low to start another. We accept telephone credit card bookings – no reservations are made without payment.
If the match is postponed, original fixture coach tickets are valid for the re-arranged date. If you are unable to attend, please obtain a refund before the re-arranged date.
JOURNEY & WHERE TO SIT – Depending on traffic circumstances, with a destination that is over 2 hours and 30 minutes away, the coach will normally have a break stop during the journey. Supporters are responsible for their seat and the back of the seat in front of them regarding any damage.
NO ALCOHOL – It is against the law to have alcohol on football coaches and the police have powers to stop, search, fine and turn back at any time. So don’t spoil it for the rest of us.
FREE AWAY TRIP – If you use the Supporters Club coach during this season for 18 or more occasions before the last away League fixture (not play-off fixtures), you will be able to claim free coach travel for this fixture only.
Please keep your coach ticket stubs to present when booking your free trip, to check against your bookings made on the club system.