BRSC Quiz Round 5
December 27, 2016
TEN ROUNDS IN TEN DAYS
Did you miss the BRSC General Knowledge Quiz on Tuesday 24th November 2016?
Over the Festive Season the 10 Rounds from that quiz set by Phil Draper will be posted on here.
If you enjoy doing these questions why not join us for the next quiz in February 2017.
The Answers to Round Four and Round Five Questions will be found on the website in 24 hours time.
Round 5. City Sightseeing
The following are visitor attractions but in which city can they be found
1. The Shambles, Jorvik Centre and the Minster?
2. The Ashmolean, The Radcliffe Camera, The Bodleian?
3. St Fagans, Cathays Park and the Castle?
4. Kelvingrove Art Gallery, The Hydro, The Necropolis?
5. Botanic Gardens, St Anne’s Cathedral and the Titanic Quarter?
6. The City of Caves, The Lace Market and Castle Museum?
7. The National Sea Life Centre, Museum of the Jewellery Quarter, Selfridges?
8. Albert Dock, Paddy’s Wigwam, the Walker Art Gallery?
9. H M Y Britannia, Arthur’s Seat, Castle?
10. Holburne Museum, Jane Austen Centre, Fashion Museum?
Round 4. Cartoons and Comic Strips ANSWERS
- What nationality is Tin-tin’s creator Hergé?
- Which male cartoon character had two pets, Dino and Baby Puss, the latter usually seen throwing him out of the house?
- Name the dog who plays the title role in a comic strip first published in the Daily Mail in 1963?
- Who produced the Tom and Jerry cartoons until 1956?
- What is the name of the cartoon series created by Seth MacFarlane centred on the Griffin family and their dog Brian?
- Which comic strip is called “Radishes” in Denmark?
- Which near-sighted cartoon character had the first name Quincy?
- Who refers to his wife as Pet and has neighbours called Chalkie & Ruby White in a popular cartoon strip?
- Set in Colorado, this series features the odd adventures of four boys Stan Kyle Eric and Kenny?
- Who is the most effectual, intellectual, the boss, the pip, the championship?