Coach Travel T & C
April 6, 2017
Are you planning to travel by the Official Bristol Rovers supporters club coaches in the next three games?
Please read the following terms and conditions before booking and/or travelling.
BRISTOL ROVERS F.C. – COACH TRAVEL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Passengers are reminded of the terms and conditions whilst travelling on the Official BRSC coaches.
- Coaches will be stewarded by a BRSC representative who is responsible for the safety of passengers and the decision of the coach steward is final. Passengers must comply with any reasonable directives given by the BRSC coach stewards. Those travelling on the coaches do so at their own risk.
- Smoking, including electronic cigarettes, will not be permitted on the coach. Anyone smoking may be ejected from the coach or refused travel.
- No alcoholic drink is permitted on the coach. Anyone bringing alcohol onto the coach or appearing to be under the influence of alcohol may be ejected or refused travel.
- Supporters are expected to respect other passengers on the coach by not bringing on hot food, playing loud music, shouting or doing anything that is intended to cause a nuisance to others.
- BRSC and the coach provider recommend that no items are left on the coach. BRSC and the coach provider cannot be held liable for lost or stolen property. It is your responsibility to collect all your belongings at the end of your journey.
- The coach steward has the authority to search any bags or belongings to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions. Refusal to be searched may result in your travel being refused.
- Choosing the location for breaks is the joint responsibility of the steward and the coach driver.
- In the interest of safety, passengers must be seated while on route; unless using the toilet or obtaining something from their baggage. On arrival, passengers should remain seated until the coach has reached the drop off point at the away stadium.
- BRSC allows supporters aged 16 and over to travel unaccompanied on the Official BRSC coaches to away fixtures. Juniors, aged under 16, will NOT be allowed to travel on the Away coaches without a responsible Adult. A maximum of two Juniors under 16 may travel with each responsible Adult.
- BRSC expect the highest standards of behaviour from all passengers. Unacceptable behaviour may result in the supporter being asked to leave the coach and not allowed to travel in the future.
- Coaches will depart promptly to and from an away game. We do not wait for late passengers and do not take responsibility for their welfare if they are late. All supporters are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Passengers are expected not to use inciting behaviour towards the opposing fans which may result in the coach being the target of abuse and violence from the opposing supporters.
- BRSC reserves the right to refuse the sale of a travel ticket. Supporters guilty of behaviour that breaches this code of conduct may have a ban imposed upon them.