Open Training Day
April 19, 2017
OPEN TRAINING DAY 2017 on Thursday 20th April 2017
9.30 am to 1.00 pm at The Memorial Stadium in Bristol
Entry is FREE
The open training session will give fans a chance to witness the squad take part in a full training session.
Below is a provisional schedule of events.
09:30 am: Gates Open. Bristol Rovers’ Community Trust will be running a Penalty shoot-out in the Car Park and will be joined by Captain Gas. Raffle tickets will be on sale for £1, with the unique prize of the opportunity to have Lunch with players. There will also be Face Painting, Ice Cream Van and Pasty Kiosks open.
10:15 am: Players will warm up ahead of training at 10:30 am.
11:30 am: Training session finishes.
11:45 am: Bristol Rovers Supporters Club & Presidents Club End of season presentations.
12:00 pm: Players will attend an autograph session in the Bristol Room.
Presentations for Player of the Season, Young Player of the Season and Goal Of The Season take place.
1. Steve Larkins Trophy for CLUBMAN OF THE YEAR, (decided by the Executive Committee).
2. Alan Lacock Trophy for YOUTH TEAM PLAYER OF THE YEAR, (decided by Academy manager Jonny Henderson).
3. Jane Browne Trophy for GOAL OF THE SEASON, (voted by supporters).
4. Bristol Rovers Supporters Club YOUNG PLAYER OF THE YEAR trophy, (voted by supporters).
5. Bristol Rovers Supporters Club PLAYER OF THE YEAR trophy, (voted by supporters).