Cambridge hospitality packages available
July 7, 2017
Rovers host Shaun Derry’s Cambridge United on Tuesday 8th August in the first round of the Carabao Cup.
In last season’s competition, a stunning strike from Chris Lines at the Mem set up a trip to Stamford Bridge for the Gas, and you can now book spaces in our hospitality suite to watch Rovers as they begin this year’s competition.
Book now and enjoy the following matchday experience;
- Pre-match two course meal
- Complimentary award winning matchday programme
- Seating to enjoy the match in the East Stand
- Half time tea, coffee and biscuits
- Fully licensed cash bar
- Team sheet
- Opportunity to witness the ‘Man of the Match’ presentation
Doors will open at 5.30pm with food served from 6.00pm. The menu on the evening will be Lasagne with garlic bread and salad, followed by dessert.
Prices for this fixture are £35 (+ VAT, per person) or £30 (+ VAT, for juveniles)
To book your place for this fixture, please contact Kerry on 0117 9524 010.