50/50 superdraw tomorrow
December 31, 2017
In accordance with our 50/50 rules (shown below) there will be a 50/50 superdraw at the Portsmouth game tomorrow. Neither prize drawn at the Blackpool game in September has been claimed which allows us to hold this superdraw.
There will be a guaranteed first prize of £2,000 with the second prize a lot larger than the normal £100.
Bristol Rovers Supporters Club Investing In Youth 50/50 Draw Rules
1) 50% of the net value of the tickets sold for each Investing In Youth draw will be allocated to the Academy at Bristol Rovers Football Club to be spent on previously agreed objectives
2) 50% of the net value of the tickets sold for each Investing In Youth draw will constitute the cash prize(s) for that draw, or a subsequent Super Draw, if the prize is unclaimed.
3) There will be only one main prize when ticket sales are less than £1,000. When total ticket sales exceed £1,000, a fixed second prize of £100 will be added to the main prize
4) The prize winning numbers will be announced on the public address system, after the draw is completed at half-time, at Bristol Rovers Home fixtures.
5) The prize(s) can be collected on the day from the Bristol Rovers Supporters Club official(s) at the match upon production of the winning ticket(s).
6) The Bristol Rovers Supporters Club at 199 Two Mile Hill Road should be contacted on (0117) 9611 772 to arrange prize collection at other times.
7) All prizes are to be claimed within 6 weeks of the draw itself.
8) Any unclaimed prizes can be treated either as a donation to the Academy department at Bristol Rovers FC or as a contribution towards a Super Draw in that same season.
9) If there are over £500 of prize funds unclaimed, the BRSC Executive Committee will identify a game within the same season, publish this information widely, and add the unclaimed prizes to the prize fund for a one-off Super Draw of up to £2,000.
10) Any prizes not claimed at the end of the season will be donated to the BRFC Academy.
11) The Bristol Rovers Supporters Club, the Bristol Rovers FC board and the staff of the BRFC Academy will identify prior to the season the ways in which the funds raised by the 50/50 raffle will be allocated
12) Details of the winning ticket(s) will be available on the Bristol Rovers Supporters Club website.