Half-term fun days at Horfield Leisure Centre
January 31, 2018
Bristol Rovers Community Trust are again hosting our fantastic football Fun Days during the coming school break. Both boys and girls between the ages 6 – 13 years old are welcome. Each day involves learning new skills, lots of games and making new friends.
- Horfield Leisure Centre, Dorian Rd, Horfield BS7 0XW
- Thursday 15th & Friday 16th Feb 2018
- 10am Start – 3pm Finish
- Only £10 per child per day (payment by cash or cheque)
The sessions will take place on a new outdoor 3G astro turf.
Items to bring:
- Packed lunch & plenty of drink
- Appropriate clothing for outdoor weather including a rain jacket (possible change of clothes)
- Appropriate footwear, football trainers, astro, or small moulded studs are best.
- Shin pads
- Completed registration form on your first day if not attended before (or fill in at arrival)
Participants are advised not to bring any money or valuables to our Fun Days. Bristol Rovers Community Trust cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage to any such items.
How to Book
To book your place, or for further information contact us via our email address [email protected]. Children can come for any number of days to suit your needs and feel free to just turn up on the day.