Bristol Rovers Supporters Club Investing In Youth 50/50 Draw Rules:
1) 50%* of the net value of the tickets sold for each Investing In Youth draw will be allocated to the Academy at Bristol Rovers Football Club to be spent on previously agreed objectives.
2) 50%* of the net value of the tickets sold for each Investing In Youth draw will constitute the cash prize(s) for that draw, or a subsequent Super Draw if the prize is unclaimed.
3) There will be only one main prize when ticket sales are less than £1,000. When total ticket sales exceed £1,000, a fixed second prize of £100 will be added to the main prize.
4) The prize-winning number for each draw will be published on the results page.
5) The prize(s) will be paid as soon as possible once the Committee/Bristol Rovers Supporters Club official(s) has been able to successfully contact and communicate with the winner.
6) All prizes are to be claimed within 6 weeks of the draw itself.
7) Any unclaimed prizes can be treated either as a donation to the Academy department at Bristol Rovers FC or as a contribution towards a Super Draw in that same season.
8) If there are over £500 of prize funds unclaimed, the BRSC Executive Committee will identify a game within the same season, publish this information widely, and add the unclaimed prizes to the prize fund for a one-off Super Draw of up to £2,000.
10) Any prizes not claimed at the end of the season will be donated to the BRFC Academy.
11) The Bristol Rovers Supporters Club, the Bristol Rovers FC board and the staff of the BRFC Academy will identify prior to the season the ways in which the funds raised by the 50/50 raffle will be allocated.
12) Details of the winning ticket(s) will be available on the Bristol Rovers Supporters Club website 50/50 results page.
* All income is affected by the charges we incur from our payment processor Stripe. Stripes current charges are taken from every transaction, even when purchasing a single ticket. The final prize fund will be all income minus the processing fees taken from us by Stripe.