50/50 online prize draw
After several requests from fans on social media the Supporters Club have decided to run an online 50/50 draw for the foreseeable future. For many years we have committed ourselves to raise funds for our Academy and we do not want to let them down at this incredibly difficult time. We know how important this money is to them.
We can celebrate the success of our players that have risen the ranks from their beginnings in the Academy…
Every penny counts to make our Academy as successful as possible, and one that young players enjoy being part of and can benefit from. We would all love to see a team of ‘homegrown’ players in the famous blue and white quarters and this could only become a reality with the help of the Academy and your money.
As with the ‘in-person’ draw, 50%* of the each draw’s final income will be given away in prize money and the other 50% will go to the Academy. Tickets are £1 each and can be bought within all of the current draws displayed on this page. You can purchase as many tickets as you like, up to the global limit of 4000 tickets for each draw. Entries can be purchased up to the draw automatically taking place at 3.45 pm ( ‘half time’ ).
The winner will be picked automatically at random by our website software. The lucky winner will be notified automatically by email and also contacted by a member of the Supporters Club committee to arrange the payment of the prize. Winners will also receive notification within their online account.
It is compulsory to create an account within our website in order to enter the 50/50 draws. If you have an account in existence, simply log in before buying your ticket/s or the website may direct you to login to an existing account. Dependent on the email address you enter within the checkout at the time of payment, the website will detect that you have an active account and direct you to log in to complete your purchase. A website account is required in order to;
- manage every entrant safely and effectively
- adhere to licensing rules
- control the maximum amount of tickets that can be purchased/sold
- determine the winner for each draw and retrieve contact details to enable communication between the winner and the Committee in relation to any winning entries
- all entrants of every draw are notified via email to inform them on whether they won or lost each draw they have entered
- communicate with all entrants as needed on all draws entered
- resolve any transactional issues if at any point in time the online draw experiences technical difficulties
Entries are open to over 18s only.
* All income is affected by the charges we incur from our payment processor Stripe. Stripes current charges are taken from every transaction, even when purchasing a single ticket. The final prize fund will be all income minus the processing fees taken from us by Stripe.
Bristol Rovers Supporters Club is fully licensed and compliant with the Gambling Act 2005 ( Bristol City Council) to provide lottery draws. Our Society Registration Number is 20/04073/GALOTT. Proof of our licensing is available on request.
Images of players above © Neil Brookman