After playing the entirety of the 2020/21 campaign behind closed doors, we are thrilled to be making plans for the safe return of fans back to BS7 next season.
Season Tickets for next season have seen prices frozen, with a host of benefits included in the purchase of a 2021/22 Season Ticket.
Speaking about the launch of 2021/22 Season Tickets, Club President Wael Al Qadi said, “Welcoming fans back to the Mem after this incredibly tough year will feel like a welcome return to normality.
“We have lost many Gasheads before their time to this awful disease, many of whom have been following the club for decades and they will be sorely missed by everyone associated with the football club and there are plans in place for a fitting tribute to all those who have passed away at the first home game that supporters are allowed to attend.
“Over the past year and through the Covid-19 crisis, the Club has worked in unison with the Community Trust to aid those in the local community through the difficulties that the pandemic posed – aiding in the delivery of vital supplies to elderly Season Ticket holders and reaching out to vulnerable fans to check-in and to combat loneliness.
“It’s no secret that the financial impact of the Covid-19 pandemic has been sizeable to our great football club. The damage of the Covid-19 pandemic is estimated to have cost the club over £3,000,000 – due to the lost revenue in ticket and commercial sales, but I’m totally committed to doing everything it takes to make this football successful, both on and off the pitch.
“The support from our fanbase has been incredible over the past 14 months and we hope the Season Ticket package constructed, with prices frozen until the beginning of June, offers fans value in purchasing a Season Ticket for the 2021/22 campaign.
“I can’t wait to see the Mem packed out, hearing the fans in full voice – with our supporters once again taking up the mantle of our 12thman.”
Click HERE to renew your Season Ticket for the 2021/22 campaign.
Below is a breakdown of all the key points for the sales process for 2021/22 Season Tickets…
- Price freeze on Season Ticket prices for the upcoming season up until June 1st
- Those supporters who have been entitled to iFollow access this season for home games will be credited with a £50 loyalty bonus which can be used as ticketing credit. For concessions, this will be £25 and children U11 £5. Supporters can either claim this to be used at our online ticketing site or have the fee donated to the Club’s Academy
- All season ticket purchases will have the option to select a free membership to our new membership scheme.
As announced last week – Ticketmaster Sport are the new online ticketing platform for the Gas. To activate your online ticketing account or to link accounts of friends and family members, please click HERE.
In addition to the above, 2021/22 Season Ticket holders will also receive the following benefits;
- Priority for cup and away matches
- Offers to bring friends to home matches at discounted rates (fixtures to be confirmed by the club)
- Personalised email updates
- Invitation to fans’ forum –
- Exclusive offers in our megastore
- 30% off room hire at the Memorial Stadium
- Discounted hospitality in the matchday restaurant for home league matches
With the purchase of 2021/22 Season Tickets, we will be offering pandemic protection. This will entitle supporters to a pro-rata ticketing credit, should any matches are played behind closed doors and we are unable to provide access to iFollow or a suitable alternative.
Current Season Ticket prices will be frozen until June, 1st 2021 – at which stage the prices will increase. Prices for 2021/22 Season Tickets are listed below.
V12 Finance will be offering supporters the option to split the cost of their Season Ticket over both 6 and 10 months. This service is available to be added at the checkout stage.
The first 100 supporters to renew their Season Ticket will be entered into a draw to win the signed 12thman shirt that featured in our launch video. The first 1,000 supporters to commit to a Season Ticket will be entered into a draw to win a trip to The Quarters, to watch the team train and to meet the first-team staff and players.
Here at the key days for purchasing/renewing Season Tickets.
- Wednesday, 28th April – On sale for 2020/21 renewals
- Wednesday, 5th May – Season Tickets on general sale (non-Season Ticket seats only)
- Monday, 24th May – Renewal deadline at current prices before prices increase
- 25th May to June 1st – Opportunity for seat moves
- June 2nd – General sale at increased price
The support contacts for Ticketmaster are listed below…
Tel: 0333 321 9998 (Mon-Fri – 9am-5pm)