January 1, 2000
This committee is currently being assembled and a members list and gallery will appear here in due course
Match Day Committee Objectives For 2007-08
The match day committee will concentrate on the following areas in this operational year:
- Establish a named individual responsible for ensuring that all volunteers have a point of contact on match days.
- Ensure that the volunteers are allocated to their positions in such a way as to maximise income from programme sales, 50/50 draw tickets, membership and other match day activities.
- Ensure that all volunteers have all necessary clothing to make them identifiable and that they are protected against the elements.
- Ensure that all equipment used for match day duties is in good repair and safe to use.
- Recruit new volunteers and allocate them appropriate duties
- Ensure that the Man of the Match award is presented after all home games and that players are encouraged to attend the Supporters Club bar after each match.
- Endeavour to invite past players as guests to matches and to arrange for them to be involved with half time draws.