Away Game Coach Travel
Coach travel Terms and Conditions
KINGSWOOD: –The pick up point is The Kingsway, near Two Mile Hill Primary School.
MEMORIAL STADIUM: – The pick up point is The Memorial Stadium Car Park.
Check coach departure times on ticket for alterations to these advertised times, which are occasionally subject to change. Available from our website at: https://bristolroverssc.co.uk and at our Match-Day shop.
Please book up early, as all bookings are subject to availability. We will occasionally close the bookings after filling a coach if the demand is judged to be too low to start another. We accept telephone credit card bookings – no reservations are made without payment.
If the match is postponed, original fixture coach tickets are valid for the re-arranged date. If you are unable to attend, please obtain a refund before the re-arranged date.
NO ALCOHOL – It is against the law to have alcohol on football coaches and the police have powers to stop, search, fine and turn back at any time. So don’t spoil it for the rest of us.
FREE AWAY TRIP – If you use the Supporters Club coach during this season for 18 or more occasions before the last away League fixture (not play-off fixtures), you will be able to claim free coach travel for this fixture only.
Please keep your coach e-ticket to present when booking your free trip, to check against your bookings made on the club system.
BRISTOL ROVERS F.C. – COACH TRAVEL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Passengers are reminded of the terms and conditions whilst travelling on the Official BRSC coaches.
- Coaches will be stewarded by a BRSC representative who is responsible for the safety of passengers and the decision of the coach steward is final. Passengers must comply with any reasonable directives given by the BRSC coach stewards. Those travelling on the coaches do so at their own risk.
- Smoking, including electronic cigarettes, will not be permitted on the coach. Anyone smoking may be ejected from the coach or refused travel.
- No alcoholic drink is permitted on the coach. Anyone bringing alcohol onto the coach or appearing to be under the influence of alcohol may be ejected or refused travel.
- Supporters are expected to respect other passengers on the coach by not bringing on hot food, playing loud music, shouting or doing anything that is intended to cause a nuisance to others.
- BRSC and the coach provider recommend that no items are left on the coach. BRSC and the coach provider cannot be held liable for lost or stolen property. It is your responsibility to collect all your belongings at the end of your journey.
- The coach steward has the authority to search any bags or belongings to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions. Refusal to be searched may result in your travel being refused.
- Choosing the location for breaks is the joint responsibility of the steward and the coach driver.
- In the interest of safety, passengers must be seated while on route; unless using the toilet or obtaining something from their baggage. On arrival, passengers should remain seated until the coach has reached the drop off point at the away stadium.
- Juniors, aged under 18, will NOT be allowed to travel on the Away coaches without a responsible Adult.
- BRSC expect the highest standards of behaviour from all passengers. Unacceptable behaviour may result in the supporter being asked to leave the coach and not allowed to travel in the future.
- Coaches will depart promptly to and from an away game. We do not wait for late passengers and do not take responsibility for their welfare if they are late. All supporters are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Passengers are expected not to use inciting behaviour towards the opposing fans which may result in the coach being the target of abuse and violence from the opposing supporters.
- BRSC reserves the right to refuse the sale of a travel ticket. Supporters guilty of behaviour that breaches this code of conduct may have a ban imposed upon them.
I feel that we’ve only scratched the surface of our potential.
to inform supporters of the recent EFL vote on a new salary cap for the league.
addressing sustainability and wage inflation issues across the EFL
Families of key workers and those that receive free school meals
Only 7 weeks to wait
October 16th deadline
Two positions available
Funding increased to £8,000
Just three girls to depart
2020-2021 Supporters Club Memberships go on sale from, this Wednesday, 1 July.