Share scheme update to January 2009
February 3, 2009
[image1]Following on from my initial summary of the Share Scheme position I can now report on January’s progress.
As mentioned previously, with some members’ contributions due on the last day of the month, banking deadlines mean that the monthly figures inevitably fluctuate a little as a result.
The statistics for the month of January are as follows:
- Contributions received totalled £4,732 from 322 members
- Cumulative members’ contributions received from commencement of the Scheme totalled £772,865
- Cumulative Share Scheme contributions paid over by the Supporters Club to BRFC (1883) Ltd totalled £760,325
- Supporters Club total holding at 31st January 2009 was 349,310
- Total no. of issued ordinary shares in BRFC (1883) Ltd at 31st January 2009 was 4,886,756
- Percentage holding by Supporters Club was 7.15%
The Share Scheme runs through to December 2010 and joining information can be found here: