Share Scheme update to April 2009
May 5, 2009
[image1]Following on from my initial summary of the Share Scheme position I can now report on April’s progress.
As mentioned previously, with some members’ contributions due on the last day of the month, banking deadlines mean that the monthly figures inevitably fluctuate a little as a result.
The statistics for the month of April are as follows:
- Contributions received totalled £4,644 from 318 members
- Cumulative members’ contributions received from commencement of the Scheme totalled £786,786
- Cumulative Share Scheme contributions paid over by the Supporters Club to BRFC (1883) Ltd totalled £775,175
- Supporters Club total holding at 30th April 2009 was 354,710
- Total no. of issued ordinary shares in BRFC (1883) Ltd at 30th April 2009 was 4,892,156
- Percentage holding by the Supporters Club was 7.25%
The Share Scheme runs through to December 2010 and joining information can be found here: