Share Scheme Update to July 2009
August 6, 2009
[image1]Following on from my initial summary of the Share Scheme position I can now report on July’s progress.
As mentioned previously, with some members’ contributions due on the last day of the month, banking deadlines mean that the monthly figures inevitably fluctuate a little as a result.
The statistics for the month of July are as follows:
- Contributions received totalled £4,665 from 316 members
- Cumulative members’ contributions received from commencement of the Scheme totalled £800,948
- Cumulative Share Scheme contributions paid over by the Supporters Club to BRFC (1883) Ltd totalled £796,488
- Supporters Club total holding at 31st July 2009 was 362,460
- Total no. of issued ordinary shares in BRFC (1883) Ltd at 31st July 2009 was 4,899,906
- Percentage holding by the Supporters Club was 7.40%
The Share Scheme runs through to December 2010 and joining information can be found here: