June 22, 2015
Bristol Rovers Football Club Academy.
Vacancy for a Part Time Academy Administrator (12 hours per week).
The successful applicant will be responsible for:-
♣ providing administration support to the Academy department;
♣ co-coordinating the arrangement of all Academy fixtures;
♣ management of the registration processes for Academy players from 8 to 18; and
♣ supporting the administration needs of the Academy Management Team.
A full job description and person specification are attached.
The post involves 12 hours of work per week spread over 2-3 days.
There may be some weekend and evening working which may also be required at times.
If interested please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected]
For further details, please contact Jonathan Henderson (Academy Manager) on 07795 484 489.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 26th June 2015.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsible for the day to day administrative duties associated with the Academy management and operations at Bristol Rovers FC Academy
Summary of Duties
The responsibilities of the Academy Administrator shall include:
- Liaison with opposition clubs to confirm arrangements for both home and away fixtures for Under 9’s to Under 18’s, both over the phone and in writing.
- Liaison with County F.A. to confirm appointment of match officials to Under 9 to Under 18 home fixtures, both over the phone and in writing.
- Administering all Schoolboy Player registrations from Under 9 to Under 18 level, including Players on Trial then distributing the subsequent signing pack to the Players parents and schools.
- Recording minutes for all interdisciplinary meetings within Academy.
- Providing administrative support for all full time coaching staff within the Academy.
- Providing budgetary support to the Academy manager and club accountant.
- Being responsible for all communication lines between academy and parents of players at the Academy.
- Responsibility for the upkeep of all the Academy administration, player and staff files.
- Providing all necessary assistance to the League in connection with its on-going monitoring and annual evaluations of the Academy and to the ISO in connection with the ISO Audits.
- Be a member of the Academy management team and attend relevant meetings.
- Other appropriate duties as required by the BRFC Academy Manager.
DETAILED JOB SPECIFICATION
- ♠ Excellent numerical and administrative skills.
- ♠ Excellent knowledge of Word,
- ♠ Excel and data base programmes,
- ♠ Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills,
- ♠ Experience of working in an office environment,
- ♠ Excellent problem solving skills,
- ♠ Self motivated and able to work to deadlines.
- ♠ Experience of working in a similar role within football.
The Employee must at all times carry out his/her responsibilities with due regard to the Bristol Rovers Football Club policies and procedures in particular Health & Safety, Financial Authorisation, Confidentiality and with regard to the Data Protection Act.
The Employee must ensure a positive commitment towards equality and diversity by treating others fairly and not committing any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimisation or harassment of any description and to promote positive working relations amongst Employees and customers.
The Job Specification and Description are not intended to be exhaustive. The duties and responsibilities may therefore change throughout the season, in line with the needs of the Academy.
To download the post details:- CLICK HERE